Wake up and smell the coffee! Coffee can be enjoyed in so many ways these days from already ground, the whole bean or even in a single serve ready to brew cup. Whether you enjoy deep dark espresso, a frothy cappuccino or a milky latte, the dark and rich colors of coffee are timeless and among my favorites.
If you like any of these coffee colored items and want to see more, just click on the corresponding links below to visit the shop.
- Cocoa and latte color bracelets
- Vintage Kadoglass ibrik coffee set
- Vintage Hull brown drip teapot
- Vintage brown glazed ironstone soap dish
- Vintage beverage mugs to enjoy your coffee in
- Pair of espresso colored vintage plinth blocks
- Antique stoneware milk pitcher
Want to snag a free cup of java to celebrate the day? Just follow this link to see the special deals posted on the National Day Calendar website: https://nationaldaycalendar.com/deals-specials/
Coffee: the favorite drink of the civilized world. – Thomas Jefferson