Why buy new when there are such fun things being recycled for use as art? Add a touch of unique to your home with upcycled accessories like these found for you by the Vintage Unscripted team.
Our mantra – reduce, reuse, recycle. Think vintage. Don’t forget…there is no Planet B.
Top left to bottom right:
- “You’ll Get Through This” canvas print – Vintage ephemera and wry comments make Lin Collette’s artwork fun and funny.
- “Hummingbird In Flight” – One of the pieces from Vintage Redo’s “Garden Jewelry Art” collection. Handmade from vintage jewelry, this work of art is an elegant take on recycling.
- “Western Swing” mosaic art guitar – Handcrafted from a recycled acoustic guitar, this mosaic work of art adds a cool vibe to any room.
- Film Reel wall clock – Whether your decor is contemporary, steampunk or MCM, this clock handmade from vintage films reels will be the center of attention.
- “America’s Love” original artwork – A wonderful collage constructed of used materials paying tribute to America’s first love, baseball
- LP Record mirror – Handmade from 12 vintage LP’s, this great looking mirror will brighten up your room & keep the records out of the landfill.
“There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew.” — Marshall McLuhan