Some people talk to animals.
Not many listen though.
That’s the problem.
~A.A. Milne – Winnie the Pooh
Offering a menagerie of vintage stocking stuffers for the animal lovers in your crowd:
- (RecentHistory) – A well loved dog makes a house a home. Shabby and sweet, there’s lots of life left in him.
- (AtticAndBarnTwo) – A wise old owl is the perfect way to encourage your kids to save those pennies.
- (WiseApple) – A handsome cat letter organizer can help tidy up your desktop. FYI, cats can work, but only if they choose to.
- (ThirdShiftVintage) – A mighty monkey can hold his own and your keys while he’s at it.
- (VintageRenude) – A set of beautiful butterfly earrings in brass and copper, guaranteed to turn heads.
- (SelectiveSalvage) – A quiet coot salesman sample decoy tucked on a shelf can make your city office feel like a country cabin.
- (SophisticatedFlorida) – A herd of fantastic figural animals disguised as napkin rings are guaranteed to liven up your next dinner party.
- (GirlPickers) – A marvelous mouse of Annalee fame will add fun to your holiday decor without anyone shrieking. We promise.
8 Gift Ideas For The Animal Lover
Linda / SelectiveSalvage.com