Wild heart, child heart, all of the world your home.
Glad heart, mad heart, what can you do but roam?
~Robert W. Service, “The Wanderlust,” Rhymes of a Rolling Stone, 1912
- Vintage Suitcase (ThirdShiftVintage.com) – pack all your belongings and go!
- Vintage Wool Felted Hat (EncoreEmporium) – don’t forget your hat.
- TravelJacket (PapillonVintageShop) – a stylish travel jacket will go with you everywhere.
- Hangers (AtticAndBarnTreasures) – keep your clothes neat and tidy!
- Globe (ThirdShiftVintage.com) – spin the globe and point. Where will you go?
- Original Etching (AuntHattiesAttic) – don’t forget to pick up travel postcards and ephemera!
- Travel Brochure (AtticAndBarnTreasures) – plan your trip and keep notes of your travels.
- Travel Postcard (FalconandFinch) – don’t forget to write home!
- Flashcard (GirlPickers) – bon voyage!
- Travel Alarm Clock (CreekLifeTreasures) – no sleeping in! Too many things to see!
- Metal Clothes Brushes (SelectiveSalvage) – always look your best.
- Compact (VintageRenude) – a bit of blush and lipstick will keep you looking fresh.
- Travel Bag (RecentHistory) – you’ll need something to haul your souvenirs home!
- Video Camera (GirlPickers) – don’t forget to take videos and lots of photos.
- Travel Bag (Circa810) – keep all your gear in one place so you’ll never misplace anything.