Celebration Sherbet Punch
Straight from Cousin Cindy's wedding... Get out your best vintage punch bowl and your favorite Tupperware ring mold.
Write a review
- 2 Quarts lime sherbet
- 1 Quart vanilla ice cream
- 3 - 2 Liter bottles ginger ale
- Pineapple chunks
- Lemon-lime soda (enough to mostly fill your ring mold)
For Ice Ring
- Combine lemon-lime soda and pineapple chunks in Tupperware ring mold and freeze.
- Remove sherbet from freezer about an hour in advance to soften.
- Place frozen ice ring in bottom of punch bowl.
- Add lime sherbet in the center of the mold and pour ginger ale around outside to fill punch bowl ¾ full.
- Add more sherbet and ginger ale as needed.
- To color use green food coloring.
- Fruit can be changed as desired, but be cautious if using sliced citrus with the rind still on as you don't want your guests to end up with that in their cup!
Vintage Unscripted https://vintageunscripted.com/