“I scream. You scream. We all scream for Ice Cream!”
Here’s a quick and easy, 3-ingredient ice cream recipe – no ice cream maker needed! Our family favorite, perfect for a Summer day.
Quick and Easy Ice Cream
What You Will Need:
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1 can (14-oz.) Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1-1/2 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Cherries or other fruit or flavorings (optional)
What You Do:
- Using an electric hand mixer on high speed, beat the heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, and vanilla in a large bowl until thick stiff peaks form (around 3-5 minutes).
- Transfer the mixture to a loaf pan or freezer-safe container.
- Cover and freeze until firm (at least 8 hours).
- Will last in the freezer for up to 2 weeks (but trust me, it won’t last that long).
- Scoop and serve! Top with cherries or your favorite fruit, or other favorite toppings.
While you’re making your ice cream, play this hit song from 1927 – “I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for Ice Cream”. Here with the very popular American band Waring’s Pennsylvanians.
Fun for serving ice cream…