No Bake Cookies
Delicious, chocolatey and easy-to-make no bake cookies.
Write a review
- 1 stick butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 3 to 3 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 tbsp vanilla
- In a medium sized saucepan, mix together the first five ingredients and bring to a low boil.
- Let boil for 1 full minute, remove from heat.
- Add in remaining ingredients (adding oats last) and mix well.
- Drop by tablespoon full onto cookie sheets lined with waxed paper.
- Chill until set. Keep in refrigerator.
- TIP – pre cool cookie sheets in refrigerator for faster setting.
Vintage Unscripted https://vintageunscripted.com/