Lemon Supreme Cake with Lemon Glaze
The most yummy lemon cake ever. Thanks Granny!
Write a review
For the cake
- 1 Lemon Supreme cake mix
- 1 small can (but at least 1 cup) Apricot Nectar
For the glaze
- 1 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Prepare cake mix according to directions EXCEPT substitute 1 cup Apricot Nectar for 1 cup of liquid in directions.
- Bake in a tube or Bundt pan!
- Bake according to package directions checking during the last 10 minutes for doneness.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto a plate or serving platter.
- Sift confectioner’s sugar into a small bowl.
- Add lemon juice and stir well making sure no lumps remain. This should be a very THIN consistency!
- Drizzle over cooled cake.
- Tip: Don't be afraid to use glaze as that is what gives the cake it's moist consistency and lemony flavor.
Vintage Unscripted https://vintageunscripted.com/